A scrum master is a facilitator for a product development team that uses scrum, a rugby analogy for a development methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged. A Scrum Master Certification will help individuals how to manage Scrum Projects.
Scrum Master is also practiced and recommended by industry peers and companies in Singapore.
Our Authorized and Accredited Training Materials Use:
- To assist participants in taking up the role of Scrum Master.
- To gain an overview of the agile principles – Agile Manifesto.
- To gain an understanding of how Scrum differs from traditional project management methods.
- Gain an understanding of Scrum Core Team roles and how they interface with non-core team roles.
- Learn how to conduct effective Scrum planning meetings to set the conditions for successful Sprints.
- Learn the importance of conducting effective Daily Stand-up and the importance of time-boxed meetings/activities.
- Learn how to facilitate and understand the benefits of the Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Learn the importance of transparency through artifacts, meetings and information radiators.
- Learn how to scale Scrum in Programs and Portfolios.
- Learn tips for how to transition your organization to Scrum.
- To prepare participants for Scrum Master Certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- Those who work in a Scrum environment
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members & Developers
- Technical Co-coordinators, Team Managers/Leaders
- Program and Portfolio Managers
The overall certification process is as easy and fast as the following:
- Register online for your SCRUM CERTIFICATION PROGRAM to boost your expertise and career.
- We send your Exam Access Code instantly online
- Take your online Test Exam anywhere anytime you would love to.
- Get your SCRUM CERTIFICATION instantly online.